Let me be the first to say…. Happy ONE YEAR anniversary to Love for 10969!
I cannot believe that it has been one year since I made this place after the ONE OK ROCK Live in Manila madness hit the airwaves in the country.
For those who do not know, Love for 10969 or the Fans on ONE OK ROCK: The Interviews was actually made for the ONE OK ROCK Live in Manila media spiel I did. The idea was just a random thought in my end one October night and just so happens, one of my friends – whom I got very close with due to the concert – happened to have given me the idea and she ended up as the first victim. As the stories grew, I decided to make a separate site for these stories and get the stories from around the world. The concept sounds like a testimonial page but heck, if ONE OK ROCK sees it, the main goal has been achieved!
In light of the celebrations and to thank you guys for supporting us, Love for 10969 is hosting a contest!
The contest guidelines are very simple and here they are below:
- This is open to all ONE OK ROCK fans worldwide
- Previous featured fans in both the original wave (as located in Akimitsu) and here in Love for 10969 (those whose stories are already published) are allowed to join (save for those who will receive advance notice from Mei given her relationship to these fans)
- Contest entries can be done in the Gleam widget we will be using.
- Please follow all the instructions as cited because any incomplete and incorrect answers will not be accepted
- All posts will be reviewed, including those who will be submitting videos, photos and other related fan content in the Love for 10969 form to ensure original content
- For fans who will be entering via Facebook, Twitter and Google+, we will double check if you have indeed followed us coz if you don’t and you win, you invalidate your winnings
- Fans must input their correct details, especially their e-mails or social media accounts because we will be speaking with you guys directly should you win
- Fans who will be answering the Love for 10969 form will be double checked and featured in the website as normal
- For the part “Have you been featured before?”, this is meant for those who have their stories already posted in Love for 10969
- Fans are allowed to answer in their native languages if English is not your main language. We will be asking our friends to translate it for us if necessary
- Two people will win the contest. The first winner – the grand prize winner – will be selected randomly by Gleam’s system and the second winner will be selected by Mei, Jillanie and the panel of judges which will be announced later on
- The grand winner will win three authentic ONE OK ROCK merch picked by yours truly 🙂
- The second winner will win two authentic ONE OK ROCK merch picked by yours truly. This winner will be selected based on the answers for the main question of the contest: What does it take to be a ONE OK ROCK fan?
- Any deviations or additions to the contest guidelines will be announced accordingly if there will be suggestions or comments from fans
- Contest will run from October 16, 2016 to December 30, 2016 11:59 pm Philippine Standard Time (the dates of the original series). The application will stop accepting entries after this time and e-mail entries will not be accepted
- The announcement of winners will be on January 19, 2017, the one year anniversary of ONE OK ROCK Live in Manila and will be announced through the Facebook page and here in the website
Please do note that this is a fan run contest! I don’t want to hear that people are claiming this is an official contest
Here is the app you need to check to earn your entries!
Now that is all done, are you with us?